Dates for your Diary Nov-Dec 19
Next week is a very busy one:
1) on Tuesday, 12th of November is the OlderPeople's Conference at Armagh City Hotel.It is for people 60+
The bus will leave from Tesco Newry at 9 am on Tuesday. We will be part of the conference as guests. At 11 am the choir will sing 3 - 4 songs (You raise me up, As long as I have music, Lean on me, Look at the world). At 12 lunch time the uks (plus the choir) will play few songs (You are my sunshine, Saints go marching in, Hey Jude, plus some of the latest ones we did).
Dress code - nice bright comfortable smart-casual.
Lunch is provided.
2) Friday, 15th of November at Camphill Grange Community Centre Kilkeel - uks (and choir) are singing for the group at the Centre at 4,30 pm.
The bus will leave from Tesco Newry at 3,30 pm.
We will do about half an hour - 45 min programme, singing all popular songs we normally enjoy.
Dress code - nice bright comfortable.
Tea and coffee provided.
Bus will leave after 5,30 pm to comeback to Newry.
3) Saturday, 16th of November at 10 am in Quays shopping Centre - Santa's arrival at the mall. Both - uks and choir will sing all the nice upbeat songs we know, including everything popular and Christmas like Jingle bells, Rudolf, Santa Clause is coming to town, A ray of hope and etc.
Dress code - everything Christmassy will be good.
4) Saturday, 30th of November at 2 pm at Armagh (at the Sainsbury's ) - Armagh Georgian day!
After busy morning at the Sing2gether in Boulivard in the morning. See poster above.
The Newry choir and uks will play only half an hour from 2 pm until 2,30 pm.
The Banbridge choir will follow.
We will sing all nice popular songs we did recently - California Dreaming, As long as I have music, Look at the world, Lean on me; plus all the oldies we normally do - You raise me up, What a wonderful world, Hallelujah and etc.
Dress code - as warm as possible..
Both choirs will sing at 3,30 at the Chambel's court for half an hour - as we do every year.
5) Thursday, 5th of December - Chamber of Commerse Anuual Christmas dinner at Canal Court hotel. Details will be provided on the rehearsals.
6) Tuesday, 10th of December at 7 pm in Buttercrane shopping centre - Christmas carol singing. we will sing for about 2 hours.